Website Terms & Conditions (Effective 1st July 2021, Updated 6th February 2022)
Welcome to Brian Collins Enterprises. These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Brian Collins Enterprises’ Website, located at www.briancollinsenterprises.ie. By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions.
1. Definitions In this agreement:
- “Carrier” means any person or business contracted by us to carry.
- “Consumer” means any individual who, in connection with this agreement.
- “Content” means any content in any form published on Our Website by us.
- “Goods” means any of the goods we offer for sale on Our Website.
- “Our Website” means the website of Brian Collins Enterprises .
- “Post” means display, exhibit, publish, distribute, transmit and/or disclose information, Content and/or other material on to Our Website.
2. Interpretation In this agreement unless the context otherwise requires:
- A reference to a person is a reference to one or more individuals, whether or not formally in partnership.
- These terms and conditions apply to all supplies of Goods by us to any customer.
- These terms and conditions apply in any event to you as a buyer.
- This agreement is made only in the English language.
3. Our contract with you
- This agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all previous agreements .
- If you use Our Website in any way and make an order on behalf of another person you warrant that you have full authority to do so .
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure that Goods advertised on Our Website are available, sometime delays may happen in updating the available stock quantity on the website for a product(s) if we are selling at various events (Collectables Toy Fair / Model Railway Exhitibions). Once the event has taken place usually the stock levels are adjusted within 24 Hours on the website. We may change these terms from time to time.
- The price of Goods may be changed by us at any time. If an order has being placed on the website prior to any price changes this will be honoured. New prices will apply to any future orders on the website.
- Sometimes it may not be possible to dispatch Goods to certain countries, due to restrictions notified to us by our Carrier.
4. Acceptance of your order
- Your order is an offer to buy from us. Nothing that we do or say will amount to any acceptance of that offer until we actually processed your order & you receive an email confirming order has being completed.
- If we do not have all of the Goods you order in stock or if we feel that the item is not up to sufficient standard , you may: (A) accept the alternatives we offer; or (B) cancel all or part of your order.
5. Price and payment
- The Price is as set out on the automated email you receive from the website once the payment has being processed against the order.
- Prices include Irish value added tax (of 23%) on all products & postage charges to all EU countries. If you show by your delivery address that you reside outside the EU, the VAT element within the price of the goods will be refunded to you when your order is being processed.
- Any information given by us in relation to exchange rates are approximate only.
- If, by mistake, we have under-priced Goods, we will not be liable to supply that those Goods to you
- The price of the Goods does not include the delivery charge which will be charged at the rates applicable at the date you place your order.
- If we owe you money (for this or any other reason), we will credit your credit or debit card as soon as reasonably practicable.
6. Security of your credit / debit card
- We take care to make Our Website safe
- Card payments are not processed through pages controlled by us.
7. Liability for subsequent defects
- Every effort is made to ensure all Goods supplied are of merchantable quality, should you have an issue on receipt we will offer an replacement or refund, subject to the item being return to us.
- The defect must be reported to us within 2 days of receipt of your order from us.
- Deliveries will be made by the Carrier (An Post) to the delivery address provided on the order.
- All orders are sent by Registered Parcel Post, tracking numbers are sent once parcel is scanned by An Post.
- Diecast Models from Manufacturers such as Oxford Diecast, Northcord, Corgi, Tiny & RTR Railway models (Locomotives & Rolling Stock) from Murphy models are highly detailed with small parts. Guidance on suitability for Children, can normally be found on the outer packaging. Dedicated Children’s section can be found on the website.
- We shall not be liable to you for any loss or expense arising out of or in connection with your use of Our Website.
- We will do all we can to maintain access to Our Website.
10. Refunds & Cancelation
- We will be happy to offer you a refund, if you receive item that is faulty or damaged. Exchange may also be offered.
- If you make a purchase & then decide to cancel part or all of the order, please contact us immediately to see what can be done. This will be on a case by case basis.
- Only when a faulty or damaged item is received, will the refund be processed to the original credit or debit card used to make the order.